Posted to rec.food.baking
Peter Flynn Peter Flynn is offline

Default New breadmaker needed

On 27/03/2019 13:47, Peter Flynn wrote:
> [...]
> Nothing out there seems to proclaim itself as the successor to the
> SD253, so I'm in the market for something useful. The only must-haves a

Thank you for various bits of help. I've narrowed it down to two:

Lakeland BreadMaker Plus, which is big and boxy but comes with a stand
for smaller baking trays, and a customisable program, which I would find
useful. Mixed reviews comparing it to the Panasonic 251/2/3 though.
https://www.lakeland.co.uk/17892

Panasonic SD-2501 WXC, which is the closest direct successor I found,
but weirdly rotated 90° so the control panel is on the end not the side.
Main USP is the gluten-free program, but I don't have a requirement for
this.
https://www.lakeland.co.uk/15352