Old 28-04-2019, 12:34 AM posted to rec.food.baking

Default New breadmaker needed

On 27/03/2019 13:47, Peter Flynn wrote:
[...]
Nothing out there seems to proclaim itself as the successor to the
SD253, so I'm in the market for something useful. The only must-haves a

Thank you for various bits of help. I've narrowed it down to two:

Lakeland BreadMaker Plus, which is big and boxy but comes with a stand
for smaller baking trays, and a customisable program, which I would find
useful. Mixed reviews comparing it to the Panasonic 251/2/3 though.
https://www.lakeland.co.uk/17892

Panasonic SD-2501 WXC, which is the closest direct successor I found,
but weirdly rotated 90° so the control panel is on the end not the side.
Main USP is the gluten-free program, but I don't have a requirement for
this.
https://www.lakeland.co.uk/15352

New breadmaker, different procedure. Adam Funk[_2_] General Cooking 8 27-03-2008 08:43 PM
New breadmaker, different procedure. Adam Funk[_2_] Cooking Equipment 5 27-03-2008 08:43 PM
panasonic breadmaker Pete Lodd Baking 3 25-01-2005 05:12 PM
Breadmaker recipes? Sarah Carter Vegan 0 21-01-2005 02:13 PM
Breadmaker Mix Frank General Cooking 5 24-08-2004 12:35 AM