Posted to rec.food.cooking
jmcquown[_2_] jmcquown[_2_] is offline

Default Lamb Chops (not really for Easter)

I'm planning to cook some lamb shoulder chops tomorrow. I'd grill them
outdoors on the Weber kettle except it's been very windy here the last
few days and it doesn't seem to want to stop. Gusts up to 40MPH.
Flying sparks from a charcoal grill is not a good idea.

So, I'll likely use the stovetop grill pan in the kitchen. The chops
will be brushed with neutral oil, seasoned with S&P, a sprinkling of
crumbled dried thyme and garlic. A bit of crushed dried rosemary (use a
mortar & pestle) is nice, too. Cooked to medium rare. Yum!

Jill