Posted to rec.food.cooking
John Kuthe[_3_] John Kuthe[_3_] is offline

Default Pineapple

> Do I eat too much pineapple?
>
> I buy 2-3 a week and either eat them raw or dehydrated them or add
> them in recipes. I eat a ****load of pineapple....
>
> ya know what they say about people that eat lots of tropical fruits
> --
>

> "There are idiots among us, and they all believe in a god"
> ~Toidi Uoy

Excessive pineapple consumption almost took Bryan's wife's Betsey's LIFE once!! She's on certain blood pressure meds for which excessive pineapple COULD prove to be deadly!

If Bryan still hung around RFC he'd certainly pop his head in here and SAY SO!!

Personally I think Bryan DIED!

John Kuthe, Climate Anarchist and 21st Century Cheep Effect!!