Posted to rec.food.cooking
[email protected] ChristKiller@deathtochristianity.pl is offline

Default Pineapple

On Wed, 17 Apr 2019 22:53:37 -0400, Ed Pawlowski > wrote:

>On 4/17/2019 9:49 PM, notbob wrote:
>> On 2019-04-17, > wrote:
>>
>>> ya know what they say about people that eat lots of tropical fruits

>> Yah, they don't live in NosePick CO where ppl see very few tropical
>> fruits.
>>
>> nb
>>

>What is so enticing about them though? I like and buy maybe two or
>three a year. There is a market near us that has a lot of produce, much
>of it local and big enticing displays. They also have pineapples and a
>machine you put it in and it peels and cores it, puts it in a plastic
>container. Every time I go there, the machine has a line of people
>cutting their pineapple. I bet they sell more in an hour than most
>stores sell in a week.

It does not take but a few minutes to peel or deskin a pineapple.. I
have gotten that down to an art...Those machines do not peel the
pineapple they just run a core tool through it and that is all. If you
picked out a big fat pineapple and sent it to the machine it would be
the same girth as all the others. You would get the same size
pineapple rings as all the other people. You never core a pineapple.
You deskin it with a sharp knife and then you cut around the core. You
will end up with almost twice as much pineapple.

People are so ignorant. They enjoy being ignorant. They have no wish
to know things. They are ignorant about being ignorant.

--

____/~~~sine qua non~~~\____