OmManiPadmeOmelet

In article >,
(RMiller) wrote:

> >ent substitution.
> >
> >Tillapia comes to mind as a possible substitute. The sac-a-lait/white
> >perch is out of the question unless I can find a place to fish for it
> >that isn't polluted.
> >

> I was shopping for Tilapia at Whole Foods recently, and asked why they did not
> have it. They told me that all the tilipia is now farm raised and fed hormones
> etc. They will not carry it any more...
> Rosie

Tilapia is nasty anyway. :-P
No great loss...

For cheap fish, I prefer catfish.

For Redfish or Red Snapper, there IS no substitute!
Maybe seabass, but the price is about the same.

Go fishing for some fresh bluegill.
Now THAT is prime eating! :-d

Om.
--
"See, the problem is that God gives men a brain and a penis, and only
enough blood to run one at a time." -Robin Williams