Posted to rec.food.cooking
[email protected] ChristKiller@deathtochristianity.pl is offline

Default I am making a big pot of chili tonight, what about you?

Well I am making a rather large pot of chili to possibly freeze a bit,
I will have some for my nachos and even for some chili cheese fries,
and just a good warm bowl of chili. Now since it is GF and no one even
gives a damn what the recipe will be because it is gluten free I will
not even post in. Even though it is already amazing and I just
finished cutting and potting the veggies to go with the meet and
spices.... It needs to sit over the fire for awhile so the flavors can
meld and the water will reduce by at least half. Oh this is going to
be sooo good...

What are you having??
--

"There are idiots among us, and they all believe in a god"
~Toidi Uoy