Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Simple easy gluten/dairy free cookie or brownie recipe?

"jmcquown" > wrote in message
> On 2/13/2019 11:34 AM, KenK wrote:
>> I'm looking for a simple easy gluten/dairy free cookie or brownie recipe.
>> I've tried Google several times but there's always a long long list of
>> ingredients or uncommon ingredients. I have a MW/convection oven and an
>> air
>> fryer.
>>
>> Suggestions please?
>>
>> TIA
>>

> My suggestion is if you have to have gluten and dairy free "brownies" or
> cookies and are going to cook them in the Microwave or an air fryer,
> sorry, they're going to suck. Find something else to cook or buy some
> commercial gluten and dairy free crap at the grocery store. Seriously.
> They'll suck too, but at least you'll be happy to know the ingredients
> lits.

I agree.

Enjoy Life cookies should be available anywhere. They are free of all
allergens. They're too sweet for my taste and they are all soft. Of the
various varieties, I would have to say that the chocolate chip are the best.

These brownies are wonderful and don't require any baking. Everyone who
tried them thought they were regular brownies. You can change the nuts. I
never made the ganache topping. They were fine without it.

https://minimalistbaker.com/no-bake-...olate-ganache/