Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Finally got my grill today

On Tuesday, February 12, 2019 at 2:12:13 PM UTC-5, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
> O ordered a Napoleon grill some weeks ago. The model I wanted was out
> of stock and being replaced by a new version just starting in
> production. Makes sense to do a model change in winter, but I'm ready
> to grill NOW. It was finally delivered today. It still has to be
> assembled and hooked to the gas line.
>
> I'll be grilling in a couple of days though. Looking forward to using
> the rotisserie.
>
> https://napoleon.com/en/us/grills/pr...ro500rsibnss-3
> or
> https://tinyurl.com/y39qkazb

Nice. I've got a Weber Genesis.

Last night it was a balmy 30 F with a favorable wind. I grilled
flank steak with a paste of tomato sauce, salt, garlic powder,
onion powder, and fish sauce. It's one of my husband's faves.
(Nuked frozen green beans and canned corn on the side. He's
lucky he got that, considering it was a Monday and I worked all
day.)

Tonight will probably be chicken piccata, rice, and a salad.
Chicken something, anyway. The weather is very windy, wet,
and raw.

Cindy Hamilton