Posted to rec.food.cooking
U.S. Janet B. U.S. Janet B. is offline

Default got new stuff

I got my Thermoworks ChefAlarm today. It has lots of nice features as
well as 2 good magnets that won't let it slide away when in use. I
can't wait to try it out but first must find the right size Phillips
head screw driver to open the battery compartment so that I can remove
the battery storage protection.

Also got my new driver's license today. Bah! Worst photo ever. :-((

Oh, and I also got a Copper Chef combo pan a while back. (always
wanted to try the stuff to see if it really worked) It does. That
surface is so fine that today I used it to toast some croutons. You
know how the oil makes a scum in other pans? Not in the Copper Chef.

Janet US