Old 06-01-2019, 01:14 PM posted to rec.food.cooking
dejamos dejamos is offline

Default Spice Island Curry Powders

On 1/5/2019 9:20 PM, cshenk wrote:
Joy Beeson wrote:

On Fri, 4 Jan 2019 21:47:26 -0000 (UTC), Jinx the Minx
wrote:

As if €œcurry powder€? makes a curry....and only curry.

I've never made a curry in my life, and don't recall ever so much as
seeing a picture of one -- but I've used up quite a few cans of curry
powder.

A subliminal pinch of curry powder in chicken gravy makes it taste
more like chicken, for example. The last time I opened the can, I put
it into devilled eggs. (I liked the horseradish eggs better.)

Yup, is a best guess since I see no reply on what he wanted in more
detail:

https://www.savoryspiceshop.com/mild...w-curry-powder

I think this is what he is talking about:
https://www.thespicehouse.com/sweet-curry-powder