Posted to rec.food.preserving
Nicodemus Nicodemus is offline

Default Is there a FAQ about smoking food?

https://www.smokingmeatforums.com/
> https://www.smoker-cooking.com/index.html
>
> One of the best investments I've ever made for cold smoking or
> supplementing hot smoke, was for a little gadget called the
> A-MAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKER 5X8
> https://www.amazenproducts.com/

I bought a similar product, and I think that it is a great invention. When
I initially tried it, I did a dry run in a Weber kettle grill, got lots of
smoke, lasted for many hours, the outside temp was around 70, the grill got
pretty warm, I measured around 135 deg F, a bit warm for cold smoking
cheese.

I guess I have to keep looking for the bible of smoking meats.