Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Bah... humbug

On 2018-12-25 5:32 p.m., Nancy2 wrote:
> One word, Whirlpool. I don't like all their appliances, but my
> washer and dryer are great. Dryers are relatively inexpensive...treat
> yourself.

Thanks for the recommendation. I lucked out today. There is a nearby
appliance shop that had a Boxing Day sale. I have never before gone out
shopping to take advantage of the BD sale, but they had had a number of
dryers on sale and one of the best deals was a Whirlpool. It is a basic
model and we did not need all the bells and whistles. It will be
delivered on Saturday. That works for me. I have enough clean laundry to
last me a week.