Posted to rec.food.cooking
Gary Gary is offline

Default Toaster, $8.88

wrote:

> Have a nice Christmas, doubtless you have snow, we have high winds and
> heavy (as in flooding type) rains, think I saw 75mm for us today.

Good morning, Lucretia. Your rain today is what I had for the
last 2 days. Nothing heavy but drizzle, heavy fog constantly. No
fun.

No snow here for Christmas day - sunny and highs in the 40's
predicted. At least that's cold enough to feel like Christmas.
Just me this year so no big deal. I'll cook something good but
nothing really special. No big turkey or ham and certainly not a
standing rib roast just for me. ;-D I might make a sweet potato
pie if I get the urge that morning. I've got all the ingredients
here.

I wish you a very happy Christmas day whatever you plan to do.