Posted to rec.food.cooking
Sqwertz[_53_] Sqwertz[_53_] is offline

Default OT Amazon grocery buyers

On Sun, 21 Oct 2018 20:23:20 -0400, Nancy Young wrote:

> On 10/21/2018 7:51 PM, Sqwertz wrote:

>>> You must be feeling better, that's good to hear! Heh.

>> Only slightly. I can sleep about 3 hours at a time (followed by one
>> hour of pain).

> I'm sorry. It didn't sound like something that would go away
> overnight. Bummer.
>
> ? And I just cooked for the first time in week - a
>> pizza pie.

> You're way more ambitious than I am, when I don't feel well it's
> large doses of Costco chicken noodle or something.

I've been eating prepared food from the freezer and pantry all week.
I never buy frozen breakfast items but the Jimmy Dean Double Sausage
Meat Lovers McMuffins for $1.20/each are actually pretty good
($4.76/4-pack)

https://www.jimmydean.com/products/s...fin-sandwiches

And Homestyle Chicken Noodle soups were 3 for $1 last week so I
picked up a case. 1/3rd the price of Campbells and better.

https://www.heb.com/product-detail/h...e-soup/1587423

-sw