Posted to rec.food.cooking
Nancy Young[_9_] Nancy Young[_9_] is offline

Default OT Amazon grocery buyers

On 10/21/2018 7:51 PM, Sqwertz wrote:
> On Sun, 21 Oct 2018 08:53:19 -0400, Nancy Young wrote:
>
>> On 10/20/2018 11:02 PM, Sqwertz wrote:
>>
>>> Speaking of which, I think I need some more Cheeze Waffies...

>> You must be feeling better, that's good to hear! Heh.

> Only slightly. I can sleep about 3 hours at a time (followed by one
> hour of pain).

I'm sorry. It didn't sound like something that would go away
overnight. Bummer.

? And I just cooked for the first time in week - a
> pizza pie.

You're way more ambitious than I am, when I don't feel well it's
large doses of Costco chicken noodle or something.

nancy