Posted to rec.food.cooking
cshenk cshenk is offline

Default OT Amazon grocery buyers

http://infinigeek.com/assets/Chesape...711.jpg?x17756

I'm with you Gary. We do have a bigger city and closer shopping.

I do some online bulk amazon orders but it's for things I flat out
can't lift and the price is the same (or less) or very static in needs.
25lb bags of dog food (grain free required due to wheat allergies in
the bigger dog), toilet paper, dishwasher pods, lipton tea in large
amounts. Stuff that makes sense for us.