Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default I truly live in an unfinished house !

On 2018-08-20 6:20 AM, Cindy Hamilton wrote:
> On Sunday, August 19, 2018 at 7:20:15 PM UTC-4, Terry Coombs wrote:

> I looked at your picture. Very nice.
>
> I've always joked that my house will be done when I die.

There are a couple houses I see regularly that have been in a constant
state of change for at least 40 years. A friend of my brother's grew up
in one of them. The people who bought it from his parents have been
working in it for all these years and it gradually improved. The other
one has had major renovations but no improvement. It just gets bigger
and uglier all the time.