Posted to rec.food.cooking
Terry Coombs Terry Coombs is offline

Default I truly live in an unfinished house !

On 8/20/2018 5:20 AM, Cindy Hamilton wrote:
> On Sunday, August 19, 2018 at 7:20:15 PM UTC-4, Terry Coombs wrote:
>> Â* But over the last 2 weeks I have gotten the entire ceiling and half
>> of the walls sheet-rocked . I'll be finishing all but the inside of the
>> closet over the next few days - closet is temporary library and we got a
>> lotta books . Gotta get shelving for the stuff we've canned
>> built/installed down in the cellar so I can move the washer/dryer and
>> finish the wife's (FYS) sewing room . She decided she didn't want to
>> share with the laundry , and there's another spot that works well . I'll
>> put the wet bar somewhere else ... hey , I built this place , I
>>

> I looked at your picture. Very nice.
>
> I've always joked that my house will be done when I die.
>
> Cindy Hamilton

Â* Thank you ! There are more pics there , most are from the initial
(diggin' and cellar build) phase of the kitchen and the beginnings of
the living room . I need to get some shots of the "period bathroom" ,
you'd like the 1911 clawfoot tub and the antique washstand that we
turned into a vanity - and both drawers still function .

--
Snag
Yes , I'm old