Posted to rec.food.cooking
Ophelia[_16_] Ophelia[_16_] is offline

Default dsi1 : Of Hawaiian Interest (Sugar + Electricity)

"Leonard Blaisdell" wrote in message

In article >, Ophelia
> wrote:

> Believe me, they need us far more then we need them. They sell HUGELY
> FAR
> MORE stuff to us!
>
> They just play their game of being The Boss and insist we do what They
> want.
> Well we people are sick of it. We want our sovereignty back!

You sound like the colonists in America did in 1776. Seriously and with
no disrespect. History always repeats itself somewhere. The idea of
some bureaucrat in the Hague telling me what to do is unappealing. I
find it unappealing coming out of Washington.

[ObFood] Weenies, Polish sausage, Nathan's sauerkraut, two different
kinds of coarsely sliced apples and celery seed baked low for a long
time at 225F. It can be eaten anytime after four hours. Well...I'd stop
at ten hours. Probably.

leo

==

)