Posted to rec.food.cooking
songbird songbird is offline

Default God, I hate this new neyboard!

notbob wrote:

> My new W10 computer is GREAT. Unfortunately, it comes with the
> crappiest keyboard ever created (HP). It and the mouse are paired and
> USB 'RC' devices. When I'm on it, I can barely type. It's even worse
> than my ancient Asus XP eee Netbook keyboard (which is smaller). I
> gotta look when I 'touch-type', ferchrysakes!

></rant=off>
>
> nb

i bought a cheap HP keyboard and mouse combination
and the keyboard lasted less than a year and the mouse
barely two years (it needs a special screwdriver to
open it, what a PITA). i replaced the keyboard with
a clicky type and i like it, but linux is currently
dropping it for some reason i've not figured out why
yet. i got a cheapie mouse to replace and it barely
lasted two months before i had to take it apart and
give the springs a tweak and now it's doing it again.

it doesn't help that i drop the mouses once in a
while on a hard floor... oops...

songbird