Posted to rec.food.cooking
Gary Gary is offline

Default Ping: Cheri and the GirlGang(TM)

Just thought you might like to see a pic of history of
your evil RFC Girl Gang.

I ran across this picture that appears to be the
original Girl Gang? Spring/early summer, 1933.
Only 6 months or so before Prohibition finally ended.

This gang probably ran illegal moonshine from Appalachia
back then. Don't mess with them. Some of the old gangsters robbed
banks in those days too.

I'd love to own that cool old car now. Anyone know what
it might be?

Anyway, 4 young, hot, gang women there.
I loved that little girl standing in front of the car.
Look at her grim, mean little face. lol
She was obviously the bad-ass leader of the gang.

I did a quick and cheap photoshop to add the
Thompson machine gun...standard for gangsters
in that era. I could have made it look more real
but this is just a joke picture so no need to
spend any more time fixing it up.

Anyway, check out this pic.
If anyone responds, I have an even funnier comment to reveal.
Please respond...you'll love my final comment.

http://www.hostpic.org/images/1804251930030094.jpg

..