Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Ping: Cheri and the GirlGang(TM)

Just thought you might like to see a pic of history of
your evil RFC Girl Gang.

I ran across this picture that appears to be the
original Girl Gang? Spring/early summer, 1933.
Only 6 months or so before Prohibition finally ended.

This gang probably ran illegal moonshine from Appalachia
back then. Don't mess with them. Some of the old gangsters robbed
banks in those days too.

I'd love to own that cool old car now. Anyone know what
it might be?

Anyway, 4 young, hot, gang women there.
I loved that little girl standing in front of the car.
Look at her grim, mean little face. lol
She was obviously the bad-ass leader of the gang.

I did a quick and cheap photoshop to add the
Thompson machine gun...standard for gangsters
in that era. I could have made it look more real
but this is just a joke picture so no need to
spend any more time fixing it up.

Anyway, check out this pic.
If anyone responds, I have an even funnier comment to reveal.
Please respond...you'll love my final comment.

http://www.hostpic.org/images/1804251930030094.jpg

..
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Cheri and the GirlGang(TM)

"Gary" > wrote in message ...
> Just thought you might like to see a pic of history of
> your evil RFC Girl Gang.
>
> I ran across this picture that appears to be the
> original Girl Gang? Spring/early summer, 1933.
> Only 6 months or so before Prohibition finally ended.
>
> This gang probably ran illegal moonshine from Appalachia
> back then. Don't mess with them. Some of the old gangsters robbed
> banks in those days too.
>
> I'd love to own that cool old car now. Anyone know what
> it might be?
>
> Anyway, 4 young, hot, gang women there.
> I loved that little girl standing in front of the car.
> Look at her grim, mean little face. lol
> She was obviously the bad-ass leader of the gang.
>
> I did a quick and cheap photoshop to add the
> Thompson machine gun...standard for gangsters
> in that era. I could have made it look more real
> but this is just a joke picture so no need to
> spend any more time fixing it up.
>
> Anyway, check out this pic.
> If anyone responds, I have an even funnier comment to reveal.
> Please respond...you'll love my final comment.
>
> http://www.hostpic.org/images/1804251930030094.jpg

Very funny, I prefer this one: LOL

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aSV-7TTJKY4 .

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Cheri wrote:

> "Gary" wrote:
> > I loved that little girl standing in front of the car.
> > Look at her grim, mean little face. lol
> > She was obviously the bad-ass leader of the gang.

> > http://www.hostpic.org/images/1804251930030094.jpg

> Very funny,

My final comment....that little girl in front of car was my mom,
age two but almost three.
The older girls were a sister or two and some cousins. Pic was
taken in 1933. Mom said they put her in the rumble seat in back
of that car.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Sqwertz wrote:

> On Wed, 25 Apr 2018 13:21:09 -0400, Gary wrote:
>
> > Anyway, check out this pic.
> > If anyone responds, I have an even funnier comment to reveal.
> > Please respond...you'll love my final comment.
> >
> > http://www.hostpic.org/images/1804251930030094.jpg

> The 4 elders all look like sisters. And not because they all dress
> the same.

That's close enough to win once again.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Gary" > wrote in message ...
> Cheri wrote:
>>
>> "Gary" wrote:
>> > I loved that little girl standing in front of the car.
>> > Look at her grim, mean little face. lol
>> > She was obviously the bad-ass leader of the gang.

>> > http://www.hostpic.org/images/1804251930030094.jpg

>> Very funny,

> My final comment....that little girl in front of car was my mom,
> age two but almost three.
> The older girls were a sister or two and some cousins. Pic was
> taken in 1933. Mom said they put her in the rumble seat in back
> of that car.

Funny thing is, she looks a lot like my mom when she was about that age.

Cheri
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Wed, 25 Apr 2018 16:58:30 -0700, "Cheri" >
wrote:

>"Gary" > wrote in message ...
>> Cheri wrote:

>>> Very funny,

>> My final comment....that little girl in front of car was my mom,
>> age two but almost three.
>> The older girls were a sister or two and some cousins. Pic was
>> taken in 1933. Mom said they put her in the rumble seat in back
>> of that car.

>Funny thing is, she looks a lot like my mom when she was about that age.

Uh oh!
Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Wayne Boatwright" > wrote in message
5.223...
> On Wed 25 Apr 2018 10:27:17a, Cheri told us...
>
>> In article >, says...
>>>
>>> Just thought you might like to see a pic of history of
>>> your evil RFC Girl Gang.
>>>
>>> I ran across this picture that appears to be the
>>> original Girl Gang? Spring/early summer, 1933.
>>> Only 6 months or so before Prohibition finally ended.
>>>
>>> This gang probably ran illegal moonshine from Appalachia
>>> back then. Don't mess with them. Some of the old gangsters robbed
>>> banks in those days too.
>>>
>>> I'd love to own that cool old car now. Anyone know what
>>> it might be?
>>>
>>> Anyway, 4 young, hot, gang women there.
>>> I loved that little girl standing in front of the car.
>>> Look at her grim, mean little face. lol
>>> She was obviously the bad-ass leader of the gang.
>>>
>>> I did a quick and cheap photoshop to add the
>>> Thompson machine gun...standard for gangsters
>>> in that era. I could have made it look more real
>>> but this is just a joke picture so no need to
>>> spend any more time fixing it up.
>>>
>>> Anyway, check out this pic.
>>> If anyone responds, I have an even funnier comment to reveal.
>>> Please respond...you'll love my final comment.

http://www.hostpic.org/images/1804251930030094.jpg

>> Very interesting!
>>
>> Have you seen this?
>>
>> https://tinyurl.com/ycvunhoq
>>

> I wish I hadn't. :-)

I'm not going to click on it because I didn't post it. It will forever be a
mystery.

Cheri

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Bruce wrote:

> On Wed, 25 Apr 2018 16:58:30 -0700, "Cheri" >
> wrote:

> >> My final comment....that little girl in front of car was my mom,
> >> age two but almost three.
> >> The older girls were a sister or two and some cousins. Pic was
> >> taken in 1933. Mom said they put her in the rumble seat in back
> >> of that car.

> >Funny thing is, she looks a lot like my mom when she was about that age.

> Uh oh!

Sounds like maybe a grampa scandal long ago.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Gary" > wrote in message ...
> Bruce wrote:
>>
>> On Wed, 25 Apr 2018 16:58:30 -0700, "Cheri" >
>> wrote:

>> >Funny thing is, she looks a lot like my mom when she was about that age.

>> Uh oh!

> Sounds like maybe a grampa scandal long ago.

All of my people are from Iowa, Sioux City area, and a few from Nebraska,
yours? ;-)

Cheri

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Cheri wrote:

> All of my people are from Iowa, Sioux City area, and a few from Nebraska,
> yours? ;-)

I trimmed a lot here. I was obviously only joking with Bruce
about a grampa scandal after you said my young mom looked
a lot like your young mom. I'm sure you knew that.

Anyway, no...no relatives that I know about ever lived in your
areas.

If you noticed the "girl gang" link that I posted above here,
it's actually a different link than my original.

I meant to send a smaller version but I fixed it in this message
now.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Gary" > wrote in message ...

>> All of my people are from Iowa, Sioux City area, and a few from Nebraska,
>> yours? ;-)

> I trimmed a lot here. I was obviously only joking with Bruce
> about a grampa scandal after you said my young mom looked
> a lot like your young mom. I'm sure you knew that.

Yes, that's why the winky.

Cheri

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Cheri" > wrote in message
news
> "Wayne Boatwright" > wrote in message
> 5.223...
>> On Wed 25 Apr 2018 10:27:17a, Cheri told us...
>>
>>> In article >, says...

http://www.hostpic.org/images/1804251930030094.jpg

>>> Very interesting!
>>>
>>> Have you seen this?
>>>
>>> https://tinyurl.com/ycvunhoq
>>>

>> I wish I hadn't. :-)

> I'm not going to click on it because I didn't post it. It will forever be
> a mystery.

Unfortunately, I clicked. Was a vintage stag film.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Gary" > wrote in message ...
> Cheri wrote:
>>
>> "Gary" wrote:
>> > I loved that little girl standing in front of the car.
>> > Look at her grim, mean little face. lol
>> > She was obviously the bad-ass leader of the gang.

>> > http://www.hostpic.org/images/1804251930030094.jpg

>> Very funny,

> My final comment....that little girl in front of car was my mom,
> age two but almost three.
> The older girls were a sister or two and some cousins. Pic was
> taken in 1933. Mom said they put her in the rumble seat in back
> of that car.

Wow!