Kevin S. Wilson

On Sat, 11 Sep 2004 12:40:00 -0400, "Matthew L. Martin"
> wrote:

>SS upper cooking bracket
> (I'll see if I can get a 22" grill elsewhere. $89 is a bit rich
> given that a 22 1/2" #7 SS main cooking grill is only $39 and I've
> found a 21" grill for $13. For that price I'd get two)

You really don't need the more expensive grill. I'd guess that all
you'll mostly be doing is parking big chunks of meat on the upper
grill.

>No one mentioned the side tables. Given that it takes two hands (at
>least!) to open one of these, where do you put your beer////utensils?

I made a low bench out of some clay pots and a slab of stone. Pics
he

http://www.webpak.net/~rescyou/turkey/turkey.htm

or more directly:

http://www.webpak.net/~rescyou/turkey/roast.htm

>Now to decide, a #7 or #9...? Then, what tile?

A 7 is pretty big, but then again nothing succeeds like excess. For
pics of a 7 on delivery day, showing the crate, go he

http://www.webpak.net/~rescyou/bbq/bbq.htm

To get a sense of its size, note that the cedar fence pickets are 6'
and the paving stones are 8" W X 12" L.

--
Kevin S. Wilson
Tech Writer at a university somewhere in Idaho