Posted to rec.food.cooking
Ophelia[_15_] Ophelia[_15_] is offline

Default Tonight's dinner.

"dsi1" wrote in message

On Monday, February 26, 2018 at 11:20:19 AM UTC-10, Ophelia wrote:

> Oh dear ... how do I tell you .... my phone is a ... Samsung!!!! <g>
> I've
> had it for a few years now and it still works just fine so ...

Heavens to Betsy Ross! I'm working on a Samsung phone at the moment. Trying
to get it unlocked. I can tell that it's not going to happen. That's the
breaks. It's a nice phone though. My two sons have Samsung Galaxy Note 8
phones. They're nice but I can't afford 900 bucks and some change for those
beasts. That's the breaks.

==

I suppose fancy new ones will cost a lot, but mine is several years old now.
Mine is a Samsung Galaxy S3 Mini. Nice and small)