Posted to rec.food.cooking
jmcquown[_2_] jmcquown[_2_] is offline

Default Squash (WAS: Pic of Dinner Tonight 7/19/17)

On 7/28/2017 5:02 AM, Cindy Hamilton wrote:
> On Thursday, July 27, 2017 at 7:53:48 PM UTC-4, Bruce wrote:
>> On Thu, 27 Jul 2017 19:49:18 -0400, jmcquown >
>> wrote:

>>> Zucchini seems a tad watery to me to be a pizza topping. Then again, I
>>> don't much care about pizza so you may have my share of it regardless of
>>> the toppings.

>> Strange how (mentally) old people tend not to like pizza. I don't see
>> what's so "young" about dough with toppings.

What are you talking about? What does age (mentally or otherwise) have
to do with summer squash on pizza?

> Not everybody likes pizza. I'm not crazy about it, myself. I've eaten
> a ton of it, though, because it's convenient to have it delivered after a
> long day of, for example, building a garage.
>
> Cindy Hamilton

Pizza is just not something I'm interesting in making or eating. Thick
crust, thin crust. I've made my share of both. From scratch. It is
simply not something I get excited about. At any rate, all I said was I
thought zucchini would be a tad watery as a topping. I'd have to at
least sweat the water out before putting it on the pizza before it went
into the oven. <shrug>

Jill