Posted to rec.food.cooking
tert in seattle tert in seattle is offline

Default Pic of Dinner Tonight 7/19/17

jmcquown wrote:
> On 7/20/2017 12:07 PM, tert in seattle wrote:
>> jmcquown wrote:
>>>
>>> https://s21.postimg.org/utz5w6l6v/baked_fish_squash.jpg
>>>
>>> Quite tasty!
>>>
>>> Jill

>> what kind of fish? what's on it?
>>

> It's cod. Breadcrumbs and cheese on it.

cue Sheldon in 3...2...1...

>> a friend made yellow squash for dinner yesterday - good stuff
>>

> I like all kinds of squash. Winter, spring, summer. Love it.
>
> Jill

I've always just sauteed with a little garlic or onion, and thyme or
whatever -- would like to try roasting. Any suggestions?

I have vague memories of my mom roasting winter squash halves of some
sort and then eating it with a bunch of butter in the cavity.