Ray Calvert

I have never done it but there are techniques for removal of the seeds
during fermentation. When you are puching down the cap, many or most of the
seeds will come loose and fall to the bottom. I have read of techneques of
drawing these off and removing them so they do not sit in the wne for the
entire primary. Maybe some one else who has done this will comment on it.
It may be what you are thinking of.

Ray