Rodney Myrvaagnes

Default Acorn squash - Looking for baking recipe

On Tue, 25 Nov 2003 05:01:16 GMT, "Frederick Pileggi"
> wrote:

> Looking for a recipe that is simple to bake and serve. I figure to cut
>in half, scoop out the center and ??

I usually cut a cap out of a surface that stays up stably. Scoop out
the seeds, salt and pepper (or Aleppo pepper) the inside surface, and
fill with something.

My most common stuffing is to fill with peeled garlic cloves and half
fill with olive oil. Sometimes I put in a hot pepper, split and
seeded.

Rodney Myrvaagnes NYC J36 Gjo/a

"Be careful. The toe you stepped on yesterday may be connected to the ass you have to kiss today." --Former mayor Ciancia