Posted to rec.food.cooking
rosie[_1_] rosie[_1_] is offline

Default What is a fried bologna sandwich?

On Thursday, January 19, 2017 at 2:09:41 PM UTC-6, U.S. Janet B. wrote:
> This sandwich is something I've never seen and only heard about on a
> couple of those food shows.
> Apparently you need the big hunk of bologna and you cut thick slices
> from it and fry. Where do you go from there? Is it made on a bun,
> what condiments? Anybody?
> Janet US

When I was a kid, long ago, we often had fried Baloney sandwiches, only we all called it Curley Meat , as it would curl up when cooked in the skillet, it was served on that white bread that we always had around , Wonder Bread or some such bread, with either Katsup or mustard.