Ted Goldblatt

http://www.weber.com/bbq/ under Support, Parts and order directly from
> them.

Actually, I originally bought the grill (10+ years ago) from a BBQ
place, not HD. At the time, either nothing was available other than the
steel flavorizer bars and the porcelain steel grates, or they neglected
to mention options to me. Since that time, that BBQ place has gone out
of business, and the remaining local places (that I know of) don't sell
Weber, just "high-end" lines like DCS. Some of them _do_ sell Weber
parts, and in fact I bought a burner tube from one the other day.
However, I couldn't ask them for parts I didn't even realize existed,
and that one only had (on display, anyway) the porcelain steel grates.
I have also bought parts directly from Weber (that's how I got the
original cast iron grates I had and the first set of SS flavorizers),
but they no longer seem to list "upgrades" on their web site, and I
didn't realize until I read these comments yesterday that _any_ Weber
grill had SS grates...

ted