Steve Calvin

Ted Goldblatt wrote:

> A couple of people have mentioned SS cooking grates for Weber. Are
> these the grates that are used on the Genesis Gold grills? Are those
> interchangable with the grates for the Gen 1000-3000 (which is what I
> have and what I'd assume someone who has had the grill for 10+ years
> must have)? In any case, what's a set of SS grates cost? And why
> didn't I find out about these before I sprung for the porcelain cast
> iron ones...
>
> ted

Here's one source for them. $40.00. As to whether they'll fit your grill
the best thing would be just to get out the trusty measuring tape.
http://tinyurl.com/4n4lg

"Length 20.20", Width 14.60", Height 2.00""

2.00" high sounds pretty strange to me but I've never seen them in
person. <shrug>
--
Steve

Why don't they make mouse flavored cat food?