Posted to rec.food.cooking
sf[_9_] sf[_9_] is offline

Default Ping: Jill

I heard Gov. Nikki Haley mention Beaufort as a city that will be
directly affected by the storm and they expect water levels will rise
as much as 8 feet. I know Dataw Island is close to Beaufort, so I'm
hoping your house has hurricane shutters and comes through it without
damage. I will assume your association keeps the trees in good
condition, so damage from flying debris and falling trees will be
minimal in your neighborhood.

Stay dry and good luck! May the water subside and your power return
as quickly as possible.