Posted to rec.food.cooking
Cheri[_3_] Cheri[_3_] is offline

Default Thanksgiving is coming

"Bruce" > wrote in message
T...
> In article >,
> says...
>>
>> On Sat, 1 Oct 2016 10:02:34 +1000, Bruce >
>> wrote:
>>
>> > In article >,
says...

http://www.crazyforcrust.com/2014/11/pecan-pie-baklava/

>> > Isn't sugar a carb?

>> What point are you trying to make or did you get her mixed up with
>> another poster who is on a lengthy low carb diet? Limiting carbs
>> doesn't mean eliminating them. Those who are limiting their carbs (or
>> avoiding gluten for that matter) won't be forced to eat it.

> I was worried that Cheri would be eating carbs without knowing it.

Nah, I have been low carbing for nearly 20 years now, and I know the carb
count of everything I eat. I cook a lot of carby things that I don't eat but
others enjoy so I always like different recipes for all foods. I like
tweaking many of them to suit me as well.

Cheri