Old 30-09-2016, 11:44 PM posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Thanksgiving is coming

Canadian Thanksgiving is almost here and ours is coming at the end of
November, so I'm noticing more recipes that I'd serve during the
holidays. This one is high on my list to try.
http://www.crazyforcrust.com/2014/11/pecan-pie-baklava/

--
I love cooking with wine.
Sometimes I even put it in the food.

Old 01-10-2016, 12:58 AM posted to rec.food.cooking

"sf" wrote in message
Canadian Thanksgiving is almost here and ours is coming at the end of
November, so I'm noticing more recipes that I'd serve during the
holidays. This one is high on my list to try.
http://www.crazyforcrust.com/2014/11/pecan-pie-baklava/

--
I love cooking with wine.
Sometimes I even put it in the food.

Damn that looks good! Saved.

Cheri

Old 01-10-2016, 01:05 AM posted to rec.food.cooking

On 9/30/2016 12:44 PM, sf wrote:
Canadian Thanksgiving is almost here and ours is coming at the end of
November, so I'm noticing more recipes that I'd serve during the
holidays. This one is high on my list to try.
http://www.crazyforcrust.com/2014/11/pecan-pie-baklava/

Hoo boy, this looks good too!

http://www.crazyforcrust.com/2013/11/pecan-pie-fudge/
Old 01-10-2016, 01:09 AM posted to rec.food.cooking

"Bruce" wrote in message
T...
In article , says...

"sf" wrote in message
Canadian Thanksgiving is almost here and ours is coming at the end of
November, so I'm noticing more recipes that I'd serve during the
holidays. This one is high on my list to try.
http://www.crazyforcrust.com/2014/11/pecan-pie-baklava/

--
I love cooking with wine.
Sometimes I even put it in the food.

Damn that looks good! Saved.

Isn't sugar a carb?

Not on Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Day, or my birthday. No calories, no
carbs in any of those things.

Cheri

Old 01-10-2016, 02:32 AM posted to rec.food.cooking

On 9/30/2016 6:44 PM, sf wrote:
Canadian Thanksgiving is almost here and ours is coming at the end of
November, so I'm noticing more recipes that I'd serve during the
holidays. This one is high on my list to try.
http://www.crazyforcrust.com/2014/11/pecan-pie-baklava/

That looks so good!

nancy

Old 01-10-2016, 09:17 AM posted to rec.food.cooking

"Cheri" wrote in message ...

"Bruce" wrote in message
T...
In article , says...

"sf" wrote in message
Canadian Thanksgiving is almost here and ours is coming at the end of
November, so I'm noticing more recipes that I'd serve during the
holidays. This one is high on my list to try.
http://www.crazyforcrust.com/2014/11/pecan-pie-baklava/

--
I love cooking with wine.
Sometimes I even put it in the food.

Damn that looks good! Saved.

Isn't sugar a carb?

Not on Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Day, or my birthday. No calories, no
carbs in any of those things.

Cheri

===

LOL

--
http://www.helpforheroes.org.uk
Old 01-10-2016, 04:02 PM posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sat, 1 Oct 2016 10:02:34 +1000, Bruce
wrote:

In article , says...

"sf" wrote in message
Canadian Thanksgiving is almost here and ours is coming at the end of
November, so I'm noticing more recipes that I'd serve during the
holidays. This one is high on my list to try.
http://www.crazyforcrust.com/2014/11/pecan-pie-baklava/

--

Damn that looks good! Saved.

Isn't sugar a carb?

What point are you trying to make or did you get her mixed up with
another poster who is on a lengthy low carb diet? Limiting carbs
doesn't mean eliminating them. Those who are limiting their carbs (or
avoiding gluten for that matter) won't be forced to eat it.

Old 01-10-2016, 04:06 PM posted to rec.food.cooking

On 10/1/2016 11:02 AM, sf wrote:
On Sat, 1 Oct 2016 10:02:34 +1000, Bruce
wrote:

In article , says...

"sf" wrote in message
Canadian Thanksgiving is almost here and ours is coming at the end of
November, so I'm noticing more recipes that I'd serve during the
holidays. This one is high on my list to try.
http://www.crazyforcrust.com/2014/11/pecan-pie-baklava/

--

Damn that looks good! Saved.

Isn't sugar a carb?

What point are you trying to make or did you get her mixed up with
another poster who is on a lengthy low carb diet? Limiting carbs
doesn't mean eliminating them. Those who are limiting their carbs (or
avoiding gluten for that matter) won't be forced to eat it.

Of course sugar is a carb. Bruce simply doesn't want to disrupt the
group with gasp! an actual recipe!

Jill
Old 01-10-2016, 04:13 PM posted to rec.food.cooking

jmcquown wrote:

On 10/1/2016 11:02 AM, sf wrote:
On Sat, 1 Oct 2016 10:02:34 +1000, Bruce
wrote:

In article , says...

"sf" wrote in message
Canadian Thanksgiving is almost here and ours is coming at the end of
November, so I'm noticing more recipes that I'd serve during the
holidays. This one is high on my list to try.
http://www.crazyforcrust.com/2014/11/pecan-pie-baklava/

--

Damn that looks good! Saved.

Isn't sugar a carb?

What point are you trying to make or did you get her mixed up with
another poster who is on a lengthy low carb diet? Limiting carbs
doesn't mean eliminating them. Those who are limiting their carbs (or
avoiding gluten for that matter) won't be forced to eat it.

Of course sugar is a carb. Bruce simply doesn't want to disrupt the
group with gasp! an actual recipe!

Girl gang, Bruce. Cheri will show up next. Wait for it.

Old 01-10-2016, 04:36 PM posted to rec.food.cooking

On 10/1/2016 11:13 AM, Gary wrote:
jmcquown wrote:

On 10/1/2016 11:02 AM, sf wrote:
On Sat, 1 Oct 2016 10:02:34 +1000, Bruce
wrote:

In article , says...

"sf" wrote in message
Canadian Thanksgiving is almost here and ours is coming at the end of
November, so I'm noticing more recipes that I'd serve during the
holidays. This one is high on my list to try.
http://www.crazyforcrust.com/2014/11/pecan-pie-baklava/

--

Damn that looks good! Saved.

Isn't sugar a carb?

What point are you trying to make or did you get her mixed up with
another poster who is on a lengthy low carb diet? Limiting carbs
doesn't mean eliminating them. Those who are limiting their carbs (or
avoiding gluten for that matter) won't be forced to eat it.

Of course sugar is a carb. Bruce simply doesn't want to disrupt the
group with gasp! an actual recipe!

Girl gang, Bruce. Cheri will show up next. Wait for it.

Oh please... he's a troll. Thank you for continuing to feed him.

Jill
Old 01-10-2016, 06:09 PM posted to rec.food.cooking

"Ophelia" wrote in message
"Cheri" wrote in message ...

"Bruce" wrote in message
T...
In article , says...

"sf" wrote in message
Canadian Thanksgiving is almost here and ours is coming at the end of
November, so I'm noticing more recipes that I'd serve during the
holidays. This one is high on my list to try.
http://www.crazyforcrust.com/2014/11/pecan-pie-baklava/

--
I love cooking with wine.
Sometimes I even put it in the food.

Damn that looks good! Saved.

Isn't sugar a carb?

Not on Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Day, or my birthday. No calories, no
carbs in any of those things.

Cheri
===

LOL

I forgot to add New Years Day, Easter, and Valentine's Day. Not to pig out
on that stuff to the point of misery, but to make things I love and sample
them all.

Cheri

Old 01-10-2016, 06:12 PM posted to rec.food.cooking

"Gary" wrote in message ...
jmcquown wrote:

On 10/1/2016 11:02 AM, sf wrote:
On Sat, 1 Oct 2016 10:02:34 +1000, Bruce
wrote:

In article , says...

"sf" wrote in message
Canadian Thanksgiving is almost here and ours is coming at the end
of
November, so I'm noticing more recipes that I'd serve during the
holidays. This one is high on my list to try.
http://www.crazyforcrust.com/2014/11/pecan-pie-baklava/

--

Damn that looks good! Saved.

Isn't sugar a carb?

What point are you trying to make or did you get her mixed up with
another poster who is on a lengthy low carb diet? Limiting carbs
doesn't mean eliminating them. Those who are limiting their carbs (or
avoiding gluten for that matter) won't be forced to eat it.

Of course sugar is a carb. Bruce simply doesn't want to disrupt the
group with gasp! an actual recipe!

Girl gang, Bruce. Cheri will show up next. Wait for it.

Gary the "Bully Boy/Passive Aggressive" got here first, no need to wait for
it, it was expected. ;-)

Cheri

Old 01-10-2016, 06:30 PM posted to rec.food.cooking

"Cheri" wrote in message ...

"Ophelia" wrote in message
"Cheri" wrote in message ...

"Bruce" wrote in message
T...
In article , says...

"sf" wrote in message
Canadian Thanksgiving is almost here and ours is coming at the end of
November, so I'm noticing more recipes that I'd serve during the
holidays. This one is high on my list to try.
http://www.crazyforcrust.com/2014/11/pecan-pie-baklava/

--
I love cooking with wine.
Sometimes I even put it in the food.

Damn that looks good! Saved.

Isn't sugar a carb?

Not on Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Day, or my birthday. No calories, no
carbs in any of those things.

Cheri
===

LOL

I forgot to add New Years Day, Easter, and Valentine's Day. Not to pig out
on that stuff to the point of misery, but to make things I love and sample
them all.

Cheri

Of course It is good to have some treats on special days

--
http://www.helpforheroes.org.uk
Old 01-10-2016, 07:22 PM posted to rec.food.cooking

On 10/1/2016 9:58 AM, Sqwertz wrote:
It's just Bruce instigating again. He's a one-trick pony,

Funny thing...unlike YOU he doesn't stalk women, bully them, and then
try and chat them up again.

You morbidly obese, synthroid-addicted dumpling.