Posted to rec.food.cooking
[email protected][_2_] itsjoannotjoann@webtv.net[_2_] is offline

Default Convection ovens

On Wednesday, July 27, 2016 at 11:06:53 PM UTC-5, dsi1 wrote:

> Being able to fit at least a 9X13 pan would be necessary - for me anyway. It's discouraging to see that the one I had years ago was bigger than the ones available these days. I'd probably get something like this today - It's 70 bucks and sorta large and has a rotisserie.
>
> https://www.amazon.com/Hamilton-Beac.../dp/B0059KY05M

This model is also available, on the shelf, at Wal Mart. A
9x13 pan, WITHOUT handles, will fit in it. But it's not as
large inside as the B&D. When shopping for a new one I picked
up a Pyrex 9x13 dish, the one that has been available to home
cooks for a zillion years. I headed back to the small appliance
section with it and it would not fit inside the Hamilton
Beach but would fit with an inch to spare in the B&D.