Michael

Default Brinkmann Smoke'N'Grill

My boss just gave me a Brinkmann 'Smoke 'n' Grill. I've never really paid
much attention to the Brinkmann modifications because I never thought I'd
have one. It seems a shame not to get some use out of it. I have a Weber
with a piece of sheet metal separating it into two chambers, a poor mans
offset. I have another Weber, a nice gas grill and a Masterbuilt(?) upright.
My question to the collective is can I improve my Q by using this (like,
does it do something really well?) or should I pass it down the line.