Posted to rec.food.sourdough
Dusty[_5_] Dusty[_5_] is offline

Default sourdough rye cranberry walnut bread

On 02-Jul-16 06:42, dejamos wrote:
> On 7/1/2016 7:34 PM, Dusty wrote:
>> I used to get this bread from a local supplier (Costco). They no longer
>> do so. Now, I've found several recipes for bread of this kind, but they
>> differ in both content and construction. I was hoping that someone here
>> might have knowledge of a recipe like this, and have some pertinent tips.
>>
>> Take care and be well all,
>> Dusty

> I don't have anything for you but I would be interested in a recipe for
> that as well.

Okay, excellent! I'll be fooling with the ones I managed to dig up over
the next few weeks. If I get one that turns out as I remember the
original bread to be, I'll be sure to send it to you.

Dusty
--
"It's easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been
fooled." - Mark Twain