Posted to rec.food.cooking,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.home.repair
Checkmate, DoW #1 Checkmate, DoW #1 is offline

Default SIMPLY FAT TALKS ABOUT HIS "dinner 6-26-2016"

In article >,
says...

> On 6/27/2016 12:04 PM, sf wrote:
> > I found a rack of ribs on sale for $2.99 lb and that's as good as it
> > gets here. So I bought them and made oven barbecued ribs (Trader
> > Joe's Carolina Gold BBQ sauce); then I heated some beans from a can
> > and made a simple green salad to go with it.
> >
> > While we were waiting for dinner, I used the last of my homemade
> > chicken stock, a box of vegetable broth, a couple of things I
> > scavenged from the refrigerator and a huge package of chopped
> > vegetables that I'd bought at the Mexican market to make vegetable
> > soup.
> >

> I think yer the one whose big ass was stuck in the trolley door.
> Hmmmmmmm?

That was probably the highlight of that hog's life... chowing down on
all that slop, then taking the time to tell everybody else about it,
like anyone really gives a flying ****.

--

Checkmate, AUK DoW #1, new Honorary FNVW of AUK, and Fakey's master
Destroyer of the AUK Ko0k Vote (Post-Burnore)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sdyB...ature=youtu.be