Posted to rec.food.cooking
Cheryl[_3_] Cheryl[_3_] is offline

Default Diet Pepsi with aspartame returning to shelves in US

On 6/28/2016 2:16 PM, Brooklyn1 wrote:

> While mowing I brinbg plain water, my tractor has AC so I don't need
> to drink a lot, but when push mowing, clearing brush, etc. I wait
> until I'm finished and then nothing is better than a couple three ice
> cold brewskies. I don't drink much soda but I do enjoy seltza, I like
> those with natural flavor, no sugar no fake sweetener.

I've started to experience what I've found out is over hydrating before
physical activity. For me these days physical activity is pretty much
anything due to my back problems and not getting enough of it. Over
hydrating can cause you to become nauseous because the water in your
stomach sits there while blood races from there to other parts of your
body to try to cool you off. I get all of the symptoms from nausea to
shaking and confusion. I'm glad I found out what the cause of this is
because it's pretty scary. I drink a lot of water and tend to run
dehydrated, probably due to so many medications but I guess in this case
there is a reason to not drink as much before physical activity and just
make up for it after.

--
Cheryl