Posted to rec.food.sourdough
Dusty[_4_] Dusty[_4_] is offline

Default Where are folks gathering?

On 11-Jun-16 21:57, ERSHC wrote:
> On Sat, 11 Jun 2016 18:06:41 -0700, Dusty > wrote:
>> G'day all,
>> I was just wondering where folks are meeting up since this forum seems
>> to have become abandoned.
>>
>> Take care all,
>> Dusty

> Not abandoned, but the world is very quiet here.
>
> We've all figured out how to bake, and Dick Adams
> is no longer around to rile us up.

Ah! He's not? Where's he off to these days? Probably to the grand
bakery in the sky. Sadly, too many of the "old-crew" are probably on
that path. Miss them, I do.

Yeah, figured out how to get it baked some time ago. Just enjoy doing
it now. Trying to get the grand-kids interested (with marginal
success). Been carousing some of the FB groups...but found them
spectacularly uninspiring, nor do I recognize most of the names in them.
That's why I guess I was hoping that there was another, better
assembly place.

Oh well. What must be must be...

Take care and be well all,
Dusty
--
“It had long since come to my attention that people of accomplishment
rarely sat back and let things happen to them. They went out and