Posted to rec.food.cooking
Cheri[_3_] Cheri[_3_] is offline

Default Rippling Muscles

"Gary" > wrote in message ...
> jmcquown wrote:
>>
>> I'm sorry you're not sleeping well. Insomnia sucks. BTDT. I'd rather
>> get up on a regular schedule, too. But hey, if your body needs sleep
>> and you don't have to be anywhere... do what your body tells you. Feel
>> better!

> Since age 17, I've always gotten up at 4:30 am. Used to be for early
> am surfing but now it's just because I love to get up before the sun
> does. Nice time of day. By 6am, I either leave for work or I'll go the
> grocery store...just to get out a bit and my one grocery store is the
> only one that opens that early.

I got up for many years at 4:00 A.M. for work, now...I really don't need to
be up, but I'm mostly up by 4:30, do the morning chores, grocery shop at
6:00 or so, luckily there are more than one supermarkets here that open
early. Usually not many people out at that time, today being the exception,
Safeway had a long line and only one checker working at 6:30, and Lowe's had
3 people returning things, pretty unusual for this town.

Cheri