Posted to rec.food.preserving

Default I have been lost and now found.

On 5/14/2016 8:40 AM, songbird wrote:
> George Shirley wrote:
>> Tilly is still limping a good bit, her muzzle is getting whiter every
>> day but she's still a loving friend for us.

>> Weather folk say we will get rain this day or the next day but they say
>> it every day and still no rain.
>>
>> I think we will go to Kroger after a late breakfast and soak up their
>> air conditioning.

> it's rained quite a bit the past few days. soggy
> out there now.
>
> will be cool here, still frost warnings coming.
>
> might hit 65-70F sometime later next week.
>

> songbird

I just took a look at the high and lows for today and tomorrow morning.
High of 84F this evening, 64F tomorrow morning, now that's a temperature
swing.

It's as hot as a three dollar bill out right now, we're hiding in the
AC. Wife just came back from working in the church garden with another
good sized batch of nice blackberries. We're saving them and then will
make jelly.

George