Posted to rec.food.preserving

Default I have been lost and now found.

On 5/12/2016 9:16 PM, songbird wrote:
> George Shirley wrote:
>
>> About May Day my several year old computer croaked on me. $600 later I
>> now have a sparkling new computer and a lot of downloads from the elder
>> one. In addition I got a 15 or more year old computer working again for
>> use in Miz Anne's art studio.
>>
>> I'm still trying to get everything arranged the way I want it and had
>> bloody hell getting newsgroups back. I did find out that I despise
>> Windows 10 and Microsoft completely.

> i have gotten away from using MS anything the
> past few years with no regrets. luckily i do not
> have to share documents or print stuff in other
> locations very often.
>

>> What have we been preserving? Our sweet peppers are producing like
>> crazy. Have put up four or five quart bags of chopped peppers this week
>> alone.

> all sounds great! i cooked up a batch of beans
> today and was glad for simple and filling food. no
> preserving going on here yet.
>
> rained quite a bit a few hours ago. i'm not sure
> when i'll get things planted. we've been busy
> moving trees - the rain was perfect timing.
>
> plenty of flowers out and the strawberries are
> coming into bloom. i think this is about normal.
> can't wait to have some fresh berries.
>
> seems like i just get finished planting and then
> it is time to pick. and, no, that is not a complaint
> at all...
>
> hope the Tilly Dawg is also doing ok.
>

> songbird

Tilly is still limping a good bit, her muzzle is getting whiter every
day but she's still a loving friend for us.

Weather folk say we will get rain this day or the next day but they say
it every day and still no rain.

I think we will go to Kroger after a late breakfast and soak up their
air conditioning.