Posted to rec.food.cooking
Janet B Janet B is offline

Default Roast pork?

On Fri, 8 Apr 2016 02:05:00 -0500, Sqwertz >
wrote:

>On Thu, 07 Apr 2016 16:01:42 -0500, cshenk wrote:
>
>> I havent tried Pensey's adobo. If you have tried Goya adobo, can you
>> tell me how they compare?

>Goya Adobo is pretty lame stuff that can easily be duplicated at home.
>Salt, garlic, onion, and maybe one or two other spices depending on
>the version. It's a total waste of money.
>
>-sw

I've noticed that about many Mexican food seasonings. They are mostly
salt. My neighbor brought me a bottle of absolutely wonderful stuff
from their wintering in Mexico. I checked with Amazon and I can get
the brand but not the specific stuff. If anyone knows. . .
it is:
Bufalo
Salsa
Chilpotle
Liquida
I wrote it out as it is on the liable. Normally I don't care for
chilpotle sauces, but this is good. Neither sweet nor salty and just
the right amount of bite.
Janet US