Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Are full-fat dairy foods better for you after all?

On Thursday, April 7, 2016 at 10:57:29 AM UTC-4, Janet B wrote:
> this study was reported in the journal "Circulation".

Major snippage.

I take the middle road. 2% milk, low-fat yogurt sometimes,
full-fat yogurt other times, and real butter when I want
something buttery, but all in moderation. I've reduced
my intake of carbs, but I can't really say I'm even
"low carb", just "not stupid carbs".

We'll see how that plays out over time.

Of course, people want there to be one cause for things,
and a magic bullet to fix problems. The real world
just isn't so accommodating.

Cindy Hamilton