Posted to rec.food.cooking
John Kuthe[_3_] John Kuthe[_3_] is offline

Default Just made 4lbs worth of Egg Nog Truffles ganache!!

On Sunday, December 13, 2015 at 9:36:38 PM UTC-6, John Kuthe wrote:
> I came up with a great simple recipe for them too! 2 cups of Oberweis Egg Nog heated to melt 4lbs of real white chocolate!! YUM!!!
>
> Oberweis is an old fashioned dairy here in STL. Their egg nogg is the best I've ever tasted!! Probably about 1000 kcals a coffee cup full! It is SOP rich and delicious!
>
> http://oberweis.com
>
> John Kuthe...

And while hard to handle (gotta keep the ganache as cool as possible for ease of working with it!) they arte turning out GREAT!! Once again!!

https://scontent-ord1-1.xx.fbcdn.net...23235138_o.jpg

John Kuthe...