Posted to rec.food.cooking
dsi1[_17_] dsi1[_17_] is offline

Default "Stop Telling Me to Make My Own Lunch" - Slate

http://www.slate.com/articles/life/s...healthier.html

> I can get in but after a couple of seconds it is covered up with the ad to
> join the mailing list. It makes it completely unreadable.
>
> --
> http://www.helpforheroes.org.uk/shop/

Just view the page source and read it in HTML. On my Chromebook, the shortcut is Ctrl+U. I don't know what it would be in your browser, but it's going to be easy as pie to do. You could then read it off the source or copy and paste the text onto a HTML editor and read it on a web page view. You have to really want to read that article though!