Posted to rec.food.cooking
Gary Gary is offline

Default "Stop Telling Me to Make My Own Lunch" - Slate

Robert wrote:

> "Gary" wrote in message ...
>
> wrote:
> >>
> >> Can anyone actually ACCESS this article? I couldn't.

> >I got it fine. Try again. If no luck, try a different browser.
> >
> >http://www.slate.com/articles/life/s...healthier.html
> >

> To see the article you need to be a member of slate plus. Cost $5 a month or
> $55 a year. Not worth it for one article.
>
> Robert

If that's a problem with any here, I can copy and post the text. The 2
pictures were of some crappy looking homemade sandwich and the other
was some super nice purchased sandwich. The article basically telling
you that you don't really save lunch money by bringing your own lunch
to work.