Posted to rec.food.cooking
MisterDiddyWahDiddy MisterDiddyWahDiddy is offline

Default Bye, bye, bananas

On Sunday, December 6, 2015 at 8:30:03 PM UTC-6, Brooklyn1 wrote:
> taxed and spent wrote:
> >
> > has anyone here ever tasted a banana other than a Cavendish? Do they exist
> > in parts of the world? Inquiring taste buds want to know.

> When I lived on Lung Guyland the hood was becoming Hispanic so I tried
> several kinds of bananas, but to be honest I really didn't like the
> weirdo bananas, the textures and flavors were very foriegn to me. I
> did like plantains but not the different 'dessert' type bananas. A
> lot of the produce was very weird to me, all those huge hairy root
> type thingies, I had no idea what to do with them. I'd ask the female
> shoppers (Hispanic men don't shop) how to cook those roots but they
> seemed uncomfortable with my asking, probably because most Hispanic
> women have large breasts and I couldn't resist ogling... well what did
> they expect, most didn't wear bras amd their huge nursing nipples were
> poking through their tee shirts... maybe in Hondurus it's no biggie,
> but I found it very distracting, especially when they'd nurse their
> four year old in public, can you blame me for being envious? I still
> remember being in line in the post office and here's this latina woman
> with two kids, right in front of me her four year old son and three
> year old daughter kept diving under her tee shirt and latching on to
> her huge breasts... she couldn't be more than twenty years old, she
> was very cute, couldn't be more than 5' and 110 lbs and had humongous
> boobs... I left before buying stamps lest I get arrested for sexual
> assault... I was 35 years old then and it was all I could do to
> control myself... I coulda split that little thing like a ripe melon.

You present yourself as a person who has plenty of money, and there are
women who, for a rather large fee, will breast feed adult men (and the
occasional adult woman). As long as it's consensual, there's absolutely
nothing unethical about doing that, and as long as there is no accompanying
prostitution, it isn't illegal. Go for it, Sheldon.

--Bryan